Mechanics for reading the current data from other piers after being offline for some time.
At agde’s startup, call
crate::Manager::process_fast_forward and send it.
Agde will not apply any events that are received and given to
If the answer is
crate::MessageKind::Cancelled, try again.
crate::Manager::apply_fast_forward_reply. This will create a message which
fetches the diffs. Send that and wait for the response. Then, call the methods of
crate::sync::Response. Also call
Now, you get back a list of
crate::log::EventAppliers, since we need to apply the events
received during the fast forward. Handle all of them.
- The metadata for all files we’re tracking.
- Returned from
- A request to fast forward the local data.
- The metadata of a resource.
- A fast forward response. This contains the data to bring us up and running again.
- An error while handling fast forwarding.
- A single change between sets of metadata.